Have an existing CCTV system that needs repair? No problem. Cisco Security has been working with CCTV systems for over 30 years. With the training and understanding of everything from time-lapse VCR technology to the newest IP monitoring and recording solutions you can rest assured that we will be able to handle your existing system with no problem. We have the ability to bring newer CCTV technology in to integrate with older systems providing a cost savings over the other guys that will have you replace everything.
We design, sell, install, and service all types of Fire Alarm and Life Safety systems. Contact us today for an accurate evaluation of your needs!
Cisco Fire & Security Systems 201-250-3672!
Before installing surveillance cameras, you need to gain a basic familiarity of the policies regarding the use of cameras and monitoring systems. Business owners will need to choose which kind of surveillance camera will best tailor to their monitoring needs, and whether they want the security footage to be live or recorded. When it comes down to it, there are numerous options to choose from in terms of which systems to purchase and how to install the equipment.
There are many different camera options available today, from older style analog wired models to newer wireless IP models that can be checked with a smart phone. Each has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and being that we stock a huge range of the best brans at competitive prices, we guarantee that our expert technicians will assist you in choosing the right one.
Surveillance Systems CCTV Security Cameras & DVR’s
Professional installations are the prize package of our business. Our goal is to impress our clients with cleanliness, organization and determination to do the job you expect.
Professional Security Installation Services
We offer professional grade security camera systems and installation. We have successfully implemented many security camera projects for commercial, and retail customers as well in home security solutions.
Providing professional customer service to our clients is nothing short of an obsession.
- Competitive prices
- Service both commercial and residential clients
- We are Licensed and Insured in both NY and NJ
- We provide all components of cameras, including the control panel, and more
- Service and support all major brands
Because our knowledgeable employees take the time to understand that installing a CCTV system is complicated, our installation services provide a full range of support for a complete experience, which includes:
- Design and budgeting services to ensure that your unique system needs are met.
- Expediting services to complete applications and documents.
- Providing final connections, programming and final test-in-place to ensure system functionality.
- Whether you need a new system installation or an addition/update to your existing system, we have the experience and knowledge to design and install a system for your unique needs.
- You can depend on us to install a reliable, compliant fire alarm system and to provide maintenance, testing, inspection and monitoring to keep your system running smoothly well into the future.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
We know that you pay attention to the details of running your business and you expect the same from your employees and business partners. We have the knowledge needed to skillfully plan your installation, ensuring that everything is installed properly and completely. Your peace of mind is assured because we check and test every system before it is approved. Cisco Security Systems employees provide an installation experience that leaves you satisfied, without breaking thee bank!
Interested In Working With Us?
We at Cisco Fire and Security Systems would be happy to send you a list of our previous clients and projects. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, as ensuring top quality is our number one priority. Give us a call today!