Fire Alarm – The Safety
Early detection of smoke and fire is critical to protecting your business and those who work there. Cisco Fire and Security Systems can provide your facility with intelligent and reliable fire alarm solutions that keep your building and occupants safe. We ensure that our clients get the best installation, service, and technical support available for their fire alarm systems. Besides fire alarms, we provide solutions such as an area of refuge as well as mass notification systems.
It is equally critical that the type of fire alarm system designed is best suited for the environment that it is protecting. This helps prevent false alarms or premature component failure as a result of an unsuitable system application.
Cisco Fire and Security Systems proudly represent a complete line of high-quality manufacturers of fire alarm systems, as well as air sampling, gas, carbon monoxide, and video alarm detection systems. Our fire alarm system team is factory trained in commercial, industrial, retail and residential applications and can tailor a system to meet your specific needs.
We design, sell, install, and service all types of Fire Alarm and Life Safety systems. Contact us today for an accurate evaluation of your needs!
Cisco Fire & Security Systems 201-250-3672
We offer the following detection systems in a variety of configurations. Many can be easily integrated with other building systems for masterful control:
Automatic Fire Alarm
Uses fixed temperature or rate-of-rise temperature devices to detect fire within seconds of its inception.
Sprinkler Waterflow Alarm
Detects the flow of water when a sprinkler system is activated.
Sprinkler Supervisory Service
Monitors the conditions of various functions of a sprinkler system including low water pressure, temperature, gate valve positions, and fire pump.
Activates upon the first invisible or visible products of combustion or smoke accumulation.
Industrial Building Supervision
Includes monitoring of functions such as boiler failure, abnormal increase or decrease of temperature and flood control of the domestic water supply.
Fire Alarm Reporting Life Safety and Evacuation Systems
Designed to meet all building codes.
Because our knowledgeable employees take the time to understand that installing a fire alarm system is complicated, our installation services provide a full range of support for a complete experience, which includes:
- Design and budgeting services to ensure that your unique system needs are met
- Expediting services to complete applications and documents, obtain permits and gain approval so that your system is up and running as quickly as possible
- Providing final connections, programming and final test-in-place to ensure system functionality
- Identifying and coordinating all requirements for a letter of completion or certificate of occupancy
- Whether you need a new system installation or an addition/update to your existing fire alarm, we have the experience and knowledge to design and install a system for your unique needs.
- You can depend on us to install a reliable, compliant fire alarm system and to provide maintenance, testing, inspection and monitoring to keep your system running smoothly well into the future.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
We know that you pay attention to the details of running your business and you expect the same from your employees and business partners. Our fire system installers are careful and experienced technicians. We have the knowledge needed to skillfully plan your installation, ensuring that everything is installed properly and completely. Your peace of mind is assured because we check and test every system before it is approved. Cisco Fire and Security Systems employees provide an installation experience that leaves you satisfied, without breaking thee bank!
CISCO FIRE ALARM SERVICES
- Competitive prices
- Complete fire system inspections
- We correct Fire Marshall Violations
- Service both commercial and residential clients
- We are Licensed and Insured in both NY and NJ
- We promise to meet or exceed your local fire codes requirements
- We provide all components of fire systems, including the control panel, horn strobes, pull stations, smoke detectors, Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors, gas detectors and more
- Service and support all major brands, including but not limited to Firelite, Edwards,Simplex, Silent Knight, Ademco, Honeywell, System Sensor, First Alert, Notifier and more…
Interested In Working With Us?
We at Cisco Fire and Security Systems would be happy to send you a list of our previous clients and projects. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, as ensuring top quality is our number one priority. Give us a call today!